¿What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access to certain web sites. Cookies allow web sites to store and recover user's information about navigation.
¿What kind of cookies is using this web site?
Analytics cookies: This cookies are from third party collaborators and they allow us to quantify number of daily users and perform the statistical analysis of the usage of our web site. We analyze this information in order to improve the services that we offer.
Advertising cookies: This cookies are from third party collaborators and allow them to manage advertising spaces in our web site to provide effective ads.
How to manage the cookies on your browser
You can allow, block or erase cookies installed on your computer through browser's options. To get more information about how to deactivate cookies in your browser please check the cookie's options on your browser.
- To get more information about Google Chrome's cookies click here.
- To get more information about Firefox's cookies click here.
- To get more information about Opera's cookies click here.
- To get more information about Internet Explorer's cookies click here.
- To get more information about Safari's cookies click here.